Imagine being part of the birth of a potential unicorn, participating in a variety of innovative corporate startup teams, or ensuring we validate our assumptions in an evidence-based manner. You’ll be exposed to a variety of projects. One week you might be working on the a solution to improve farm management, the next week you could be building experiments for a banking app.
As an experiment expert you are making the difference by creating and managing online and offline experiments for a wide variety of tomorrow’s innovative propositions in a dynamic and international environment. Your goal is to prove we identify key customer problems and develop solutions our customers really want!
Making a difference
- Identify and validate riskiest assumptions underlying the business model by developing and manage online and offline experiments
- Gather and analyze data to validate value propositions and turn assumptions into assets for evidence-based decisions, amongst others by setting up and managing key validation metrics and reporting key learnings
- Guide team members to work according to the lean start-up principles
- Setting up a professional customer research as a vehicle to inform thinking and discover problems worth solving, create persona’s and customer journeys
- Enjoy working collaboratively with designers, business people and innovation coaches in small co-located teams
- Understand and deliver the user experience our customers expect, own the jobs-to-be-done and understand the problem and needs thoroughly
- Be up to date about the latest innovation trends and techniques and translate these into actionable behavior
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Within the Innohub, part of the Digital Transformation Office, a group of talented professionals is setting the direction and pace for our innovation and most importantly the execution thereof. We facilitate acceleration of innovation within Rabobank business lines, we partner and execute innovation with the outside world (Universities, Tech companies, Startups and Scaleups) and train and educate Rabobank employees to strengthen the innovative culture and workforce power.
With you as an Experiment Lead, the Innohub team will consist over 50 talented professionals. You will work closely with designers, Lean Startup coaches and product managers, including:
Gert, Lead of Innovation Factory: “Culture eats strategy for breakfast, as Peter Drucker said. So we aim for smart, open and energetic people with an innovation mindset. People who believe that collaboration is the way to more result.’
Of course you are passionate about developing products that make a difference for customers and the Rabobank alike. You are client-obsessed and have analytical and data-driven mindset who needs evidence and proof, you are a creative thinker and problem solver who develops valid experiments: the characteristics that make you a good Experiment Lead. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience including:
- Proven track-record working with innovation metrics and validation methodologies, online and offline
- Hard skills and in depth knowledge of digital marketing and growth hacking:
- Acquisition; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GoogleAds, SEO, Referrals, etc.
- Activation; user flows, experiments, conversion optimization using quantitative proof (A/B testing, usability testing, interviews
- Analytics and Tracking; dashboards, event tracking
- Experience in innovation methodologies and principles like lean-startup and you know how to apply and integrate lean-startup principles within the team
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team focused on proposition development
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, ability to measure and analyze data
- Combine quantitative and qualitative insights to determine market needs and opportunities
- Have a track-record in customer development: deeply understand the (experience) needs and behavior of our customers and apply professional interview and research techniques
- Understanding the Dutch language is a must have and needed to successfully fill this position.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we help people who are experiencing financial difficulties in getting their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees),we help 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week),you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary based on scale 8-9 (salary between 3.200,--5.300,- euro) depending on your experience;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working (subject to assignments);
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Experiment Lead and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until July 3th. Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Marloes, recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Marloes.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!